Cook County Green Party
The Cook County Green Party is an affiliated county chapter of the Illinois Green Party, and serves as the umbrella organization for Green Party organizing within Cook County.
Cook County Green Party public meetings are held every other month on the first Monday of the month at 7pm, and are open to anyone with an interest in the Green Party. Meetings typically include a reports from Cook County local chapters on their activities and volunteer needs, a short informational presentation from a member or a guest, and open discussion time, as well as voting on any chapter issues. The next scheduled meeting for 2018 is:
Join us for the next meeting of the Cook County Greens!
When: Monday June 3, 2019 at 7:00pm
Where: The Sulzer Regional Library, 4455 Lincoln Ave., Chicago, IL
Digital Address: For video or audio call-in, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information
On the Agenda: (if you have other agenda items, email them)
Refreshments will be served.
- national meetings
- MWRD Candidate Endorsements
- Other candidates for the 2020 election season
- Speaker TBA
- Chapter updates
- Summer activities: parades, tabling
- June 5th Action in support of CCL: National Call-in Day 6/5
Officers & Contact Information
If you are interested in volunteering with the Cook County Green Party or the Illinois Green Party in any form, please contact email@example.com.
The current officers of the Cook County Green Party are:
- Rita Maniotis, CCGP Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Samuels, CCGP Vice Chair – email@example.com
- Antonne Cox, CCGP Vice Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Milkowski, CCGP Secretary – email@example.com
- Bruce Samuels, CCGP Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Green Party does not accept contributions from for-profit corporations. Our only funding comes from individual, grassroots members like yourself. If you can make a contribution to the Cook County Green Party to help sustain our operations, please make out a check to the Cook County Green Party and mail it to: